AWARENESS – DATA PRIVACY OFFICER (DPO)
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requires that many organizations appoint a Data Protection Officer (DPO). The DPO course is offered to all participants interested in getting structured, hands-on guidance and learning how to fulfil the DPO role as defined by the GDPR. The training includes practical exercises to learn how to conduct DPIAs (data protection impact assessments) and fulfil DSARs (data subject access requests)
- Project managers or consultants seeking to prepare and support an organization in planning, implementing, and maintaining a compliance program based on the GDPR
- Legal consultants and Senior Managers responsible for the personal data protection of an enterprise and the management of its risks.
- Members of an information security, incident management and business continuity team.
- Live Virtual Classroom. Completion exam
- Deep understanding about DPO role in the organization based on the GDPR requirements.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques for the effective protection of data in terms of risk management and security controls.
- Develop the expertise to support an organization to plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain ongoing compliance to the GDPR.
- Information security and cyber main concepts, terms, threats and attacks.
- What is personal data and sensitive data?
- Privacy origins and GDPR basics
- Controller v. Processor obligations
- Consent and Data subjects’ rights
- Data Protection Impact Assessment and risk assessments
- Security controls of personal data and privacy by design/default
- Data transfers and managing third parties
- Data breaches and Incident response
- DPO role and responsibilities
- Setting up a Privacy Program
Course Type : AWARENESS
Course duration : 5 days
Price : £1850 (ex VAT) Per Student
Delivery : Live Virtual Classroom
Course Material : Accessed via LMS