AWARENESS – CYBER FOR MANAGEMENT
This practical course is spread across 6 4-hour modules covering Information Security management principles and is designed to provide the knowledge and skills required to manage information security, information assurance or information risk-based processes.
As part of this course, the delegate will become familiar with technical language which is important to manage a cyber security team and deliver the right messages to the board.
- Managers and Directors at all levels
- Company owners and stakeholders
- IT and Cyber managers
- Security and system managers
- Employees with legal compliance responsibilities
- Basic understanding of technology, networks & security. No need for prior technical knowledge.
- Remote Session- Training and AWS lab demonstration simulation
- Make sense of different cyber-security frameworks
- Understand and analyze risk
- Understand the pros and cons of different reporting relationships
- Effectively manage IR across the organisation
- Prepare your organisation to conform to privacy and security regulations
- Introduction to information security * Privacy Regulations
- Threats, attacks and Control * Managing Cyber Attacks
- Risk Assessment & Management * GDPR
- Roles & responsibilities * ISO 27001/2 and ISO 27701
Course Type : AWARENESS
Course duration :x6 4-hour modules
Price : £350 (ex VAT) Per Module/Per Delegate
Delivery : Live Virtual Classroom
Course Material : Accessed via LMS