03-3 GCP Google Cloud Security Platform
More and more companies are now realizing the detrimental impact of internet crimes on the company’s revenue and reputation, as well as the need for proof-of-protection.
This course covers Google Cloud Platform (GCP) security principles, methods, and incident response. Like foreign languages, cloud environments have similarities and differences. Upon completion of this course, the participate will be able to advise and speak about a wide range of topics and help the organization successfully navigate the cloud cybersecurity challenges and incidents.
- Technically skilled IT
- Information Security professionals
- Security architects
- SOC analyst who wish to have a better understanding in the Cloud Security area
- Candidates with experience in the cyber security field and have technical background with security systems, Windows, Linux, Cloud computing and networking.
- Understanding the Google approach to security
- Managing identities using Cloud Identity.
- Implementing administrative access using Google Cloud Resource Manager, Cloud IAM.
- Implementing IP traffic controls using VPC firewalls and Cloud Armor
- Analyzing changes to the configuration or metadata of resources with GCP audit logs
- Scanning for and redact sensitive data with the Data Loss Prevention API
- Remediating important types of vulnerabilities, especially in public access to data and VMs
- Google Cloud Fundamentals – What is cloud, Cloud types, Computing services
- Cloud Identity, Google Authentication / SAML
- Network Segmentation using Virtual Private Cloud
- Security – Audit logs, Data collection and analysis
- Securing compute engine services
- Identity and Access Management – Setting the right users, roles, and groups
- Security Vulnerabilities – Scanning and testing our environment
- Incident Response – How to analyze and investigate cloud services
Course Type : APPLICATION
Course duration : 5 days
Price : £2665 (ex VAT) Per Student
Delivery : Live Virtual Classroom
Course Material : Accessed via LMS